Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Hello again my creative friends. Have you seen the lovely new Let It Bee collection coming out from Graphic 45? While it's not quite available yet, it will be soon, so I've created some samples to get you excited for this fabulous release. After posting on social media, I got so many requests for a tutorial for the mini album that I made a quick video tutorial for you which you can find below.
Saturday, January 15, 2022
Thursday, January 13, 2022
Hello again. Just a quick post here to tell you I'm over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today sharing some fun planner pages from my weekend trip to Florida last Spring. Like many of you, I'm trying my best to catch up on my personal scrapbooking from last year before we get too far into THIS year.
For more photos, descriptions, close-ups and details on these pages, hop on over to the ECD blog to check it all out. You'll also find all the links to every product I've used when you get there.
(Note: as an affiliate with ECD, I get a small commission on the sale of any item you purchase from my links. Thank you in advance.)
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
1. Please read the post prior to this one. It's filled with all the details you need. I've updated a few points since the initial post, so make sure you take another quick look.
2. Be ready on your computer (or device) to register at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time. Check this handy Time Zone Converter if you aren't sure what time this is in your area.
**NOTE: Any registrations that come in before the 10:00 time stamp will not be accepted even if the website lets you register, so please wait until the proper time.**
3. On Saturday, a few minutes before 10:00, I will post the link to register here on my blog and on all my social media platforms as will Els and Terri. Then it'll be time to complete your registration! You will be paying the full amount using a credit card. If you prefer to pay a different way, there will be other options like Apple Pay and Google Pay, to name a few, or you can message Terri if you need to pay by other means. Her contact information will be on the registration page.
4. After you've registered successfully, you will receive an e-mail confirmation at which time we will add you to our private Facebook Group where you can introduce yourself to all the other guests, ask questions, share stories, etc.
5. Those of you requesting roommates, each of you needs to do your own registrations independently, so be sure to try and register around the same time to ensure you both get in. We don't want one person registering at 10:00 a.m. and the roommate trying to register at 8:00 p.m. We don't know how fast this will fill up, so let's be safe rather than sorry.
We hope you can join us! Good luck this Saturday!
Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Saturday, January 15 at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time
We will have an official sign-up website posted on registration day, and will provide the link to that site on our blogs, social media, and everywhere else we can. Check back that day. We are accepting 60 crafters on a first-come, first-serve basis.
DETAILS Join us in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado for an extended weekend of crafting fun, featuring instructors Els van de Burgt with Elizabeth Craft Designs and designer Annette Green.
A creative get-away with four professional classes taught by Els and Annette. Projects will feature products from Elizabeth Craft Designs and Graphic 45 among a few others. This extended weekend will be filled with creative fun, fantastic food, free-time for relaxing or catching up on projects all in the beautiful setting of the Rocky Mountains. We will have a bonus “paint and sip” acrylic class one evening with our guest mixed-media artist, Terri Ayers, some Gelli-Plate fun with Terri and Els, and a card making station for charity. There will also be prizes throughout the weekend and one super Grand Prize at the end of the event. It’s sure to be a great time for everyone!
Friday, May 27, 2022 6 pm through Tuesday, May 31 2022, 10 am (MST)
Estes Park, Colorado
COST - Covers your accommodations, four classes, and all meals and class kits. (Guests are responsible for their own transportation to the event.) We suggest Estes Park shuttle service with a round trip cost of $115.
Shared room with one other guest $ 925 (per guest)
Single room (very limited number of these) $1225 per guest
Room choice will be assigned to you, and availability will be on a first-come first-serve basis, and limited to 60 crafters. During registration, you can specify the name of your requested roommate (if you have one). If you don’t, we will assign roommates later.
All reservations are subject to a $250 cancellation fee. In the event you have to cancel, and we can fill your vacated spot, you will be reimbursed the total minus the $250 cancellation fee. If we can’t fill your spot, you will receive your class kits and receive no refund. (No worries, it’s likely we CAN fill your spot, unless you cancel very close to the event date.)
If you are registered for a Shared Room and your roommate cancels, we will do our best to help you fill that spot. You may have another friend register with us to replace them, or if we have a waiting list, we will work from that to help you.
SCHEDULE (More detailed schedule to come)
Friday evening, Meet & Greet , delicious buffet, jam-packed goody bag, and some “get to know you” fun
Saturday: Morning class with Els, afternoon free time, and evening Paint and Sip with Terri
Sunday: Morning class with Annette and afternoon class with Els
Monday: Morning class with Annette and bonus Gelli-Plate fun with Terri and Els in the evening
Tuesday: breakfast then check out
Throughout the weekend, we will have a card making station to make cards for charity.
NOTE: At this time, all guests will be required to wear a face mask while inside the buildings at the retreat center. We strongly urge that our guests be vaccinated as well.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below and I'll be sure to answer right away. Thanks!
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
I've been working away for weeks now on a very fun project and it's finally time to share with you! It's my tea party set featuring Graphic 45's new "Alice's Tea Party" collection. I've used SVG files from SVGCuts.com and more Graphic 45 products to complete the ensemble, plus a video tutorial for you so you can make your own round album to fit inside the new Graphic 45 round box.
The video walks you through all the projects with details on each piece, then I show all the steps to create the round mini album. I've created a three-tiered cake, cake stand, mini album, teapot and four teacups with saucers and spoons. What a fun party decor piece this is! I'm selling the completed pieces in my Etsy shop starting today. The cake, cake stand and mini album are in one listing, and the teapot and cups are in another.
I hope you take a moment to enjoy the video. This was an extremely enjoyable project to create. Thanks for stopping in today!