Cruise Recap and my Next Cruise to Alaska

I've just returned from my Eastern Caribbean cruise with Crafters Therapy Cruises where I taught classes on the sea days with crafters and fans of Elizabeth Craft Designs as well as 49 and Market.

I've got a new video up of a fun little recap of what my experience was like on the new Icon of the Seas with Royal Caribbean which you can watch right here in this post below or on my YouTube channel.  We had a fabulous time and I met some new crafters and reconnected with old friends, and I'm already looking forward to my next cruise in 2025 to Alaska!

Here are the details for that...

CRAFTERS THERAPY CRUISE 2025 ALASKA CRUISE

Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas

May 12 - 19, 2025

7-night crafting cruise roundtrip from Seattle, Washington

Itinerary:

Seattle, WA to Sitka, Alaska

Skagway, Alaska

Endicott Arms and Dawes Glacier, Juneau, Alaska

Victoria, British Columbia back to Seattle

SPACE IS LIMITED AND FILLS FAST FOR THIS ONE

Cabins start at $1470.82 for Oceanview

$1941.82 for Balcony

Prices are per person based on double occupancy and include: cabin, port fees, taxes and pre-gratuities.

Special Guest Instructor (ME!) Annette Green

Group Fee of $200 per person

Don't delay. Get your deposit in now to hold your space. This cruise sells out quickly.

Contact Donna at CraftersTherapyCruise14@gmail.com

or 941-284-1272


And here's the video recap of my recent cruise...







Comments