Cruise & Craft with Me in 2024


If you missed this year's crafting cruise, no to worry! I will be teaching on yet another wonderful crafty cruise in 2024 and today I thought I'd share the details, as I understand there are already only 8 cabins left at the special discounted rate. Donna Fortuna is your contact person and can be reached by email at CraftersTherapyCruise14@gmail.com or phone or text at 941-284-1272. Donna does not advertise anywhere since they fill up so quickly, so you are NOW in the know by following my blog. Here is everything I know below. Any other questions you have should be directed to Donna.

WHAT

Crafters Therapy Cruise
on Royal Caribbean's new Icon of the Seas

(you can take a virtual tour of this amazing Icon class ship here)


WHEN

September 7 set sail date for 7-night cruise


WHERE

Sailing out of Miami, Florida to
Basseterre and Nevis, St. Kitts
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
and Cococay, Bahamas


DETAILS

3 Craft Classes during sea days with yours truly!

Space is limited to 34 crafters.

Veranda cabins: $1772.86 per person including port fees, taxes and gratuities
plus $225 crafting fee. (this cabin pricing is $1000 less than the regular rate!)

$250 refundable deposit per person. This is what guarantees your space, so don't delay. This cruise will fill quickly!

Anyone who has cruised with Crafters Therapy Cruises knows how wonderful they are and well worth the cost with all the food, shows, activities, entertainment, and more that you can only experience on a Royal Caribbean ship. Donna not only hosts this event with my classes, but also includes many crafting options like secret sister swap, layout contests, on-site craft shop, give-aways, and more.

I encourage to watch the video (linked above) as I promise it will give you goosebumps when you see it! I hope you can join me for an unforgettable experience in 2024.


Sign up with Donna Fortuna

CraftersTherapyCruise14@gmail.com

or call: 941-284-1272

Comments

  1. I'm grateful for the consistent quality and relevance of the content you produce.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com