My New Spring Release 2024!


Hello and welcome to some good news! My Spring collection with Elizabeth Craft Designs is coming Monday, March 25th! If you've been following my social media, this is not news to you, but for some this is the first you're hearing of it. This Spring release will be called "This Lovely Life".

I will be debuting this release, Monday on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Facebook page at 2:00 p.m. EST for the Live. And also will be on Create & Craft TV for two sessions, sharing this release with lots of demos too. 11:00 a.m. and 3 p.m. EST. You can watch on their website https://createandcraft.com or using their app on your device. And if you miss it, you can always watch later by clicking on the Catch Up tab at the top of the page. 

This is super exciting because it's my very first time designing a paper collection and it's got a great name: "Harmonious Hodgepodge." An oxymoron, I know, and that's exactly what I wanted. It's an eclectic mix of feminine and masculine images and patterns which all work together beautifully. 

I will have samples from my Design Team to share to provide LOTS of inspiration. This release consists of the paper collection, 8 new dies, and 3 new stamp sets. And as always, it falls under the umbrella of Everyday Elements, so you can rest assured this is a collection you can use anytime of the year and for many themes. How's that for longevity and versatility?

So I hope you can join me. I'll be back with more posts and videos galore on my YouTube channel with this new release, so stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Love what I can see so far!! Can't wait to get it. So looking forward to seeing more and the gorgeous samples. Congratulations, dear Annette!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carmen! Did you catch my recent YouTube video where I shared all the new release and some pretty samples?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com