A New Online Planner Class!

Boy, this blog sure has been sleepy, hasn't it? It seems to get neglected as we're all (including me) into our fast fix of Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok these days. But a LOT has been going on with me, so let's play a little catch-up if you've missed my recent posts on social media...

First and most exciting is the news I posted today on my socials about a new online planner class I'll be teaching for Elizabeth Craft Designs this summer. On July 22, I'll be doing a series of Facebook Live sessions as we make a Summer Planner together. There will be a 'New Horizons' paper collection with a die and stamp set, plus a brand new beautiful red planner which matches the papers perfectly. Today is just a teaser sneak peek, so stay tuned for more details on how you can get this exclusive kit and get into the class. Elizabeth Craft Designs will be releasing more info this week on their Facebook page and in their Monday, Wednesday and Friday Lives. That's all I know for now, so keep watch on their socials until I get more details for you. Click here to check out a really fun video of this sneak peek.


Next up is my SALE of craft items. We are moving, yet again, but not far from here. We love Greenville, after all, so we will be nearby in a lovely little town called Travelers Rest. My craft studio will be the same size, but the closet is MUCH smaller than my current one, so I really need to pare down a bit more. I've been selling a bunch of stuff the past few days in a Buy/Sell private Facebook group, so if you're not already in there and would like to be, let me know and I'll send you an invite. (We need to be Facebook friends before I can invite you, so be sure to send me a friend request if we aren't already friends there.) I will continue to list items in the coming weeks, all the way through to the end of August when we are officially moved, so stay tuned for new listings here and there in the group.


My Weekly Series in my memory-keeping planner continues and I am keeping up like a trooper! We are already at Week 22, but I realized I haven't posted here since Week 16. So rather than post ALL the video links here, I'll give you the link to my Week By Week Playlist and you can pick and choose what you'd like to see yourself. Week By Week Playlist Link. Week 22 featured CKC (Creating Keepsakes Convention - remember those?) right here in Greenville, attending our first (and last) Shakespeare in the Park, and checking out the fabulous Jazz Fest right here in downtown Greenville. My weekly videos share my process as I create my pages, while I also share tips and ideas to make pages look pleasing, balanced and fun.

Meanwhile, I'm here kitting my brains out getting ready for my planner class in Frankfort Illinois at One Paper Place. You can check out the details about that class and all my other 2023 upcoming events by clicking on the "Calendar" tab up above. I had a great time down in Florida, teaching at Wicked Papers last month and it reminds me of how much I love in-person teaching.

That's it for me for now. Thanks for popping in. I don't know if anyone reads blogs anymore, so if you're here, maybe give me a shout-out below. Thanks again and have a great week. Summer is almost upon us!




 

Comments

  1. Yes, I read your blog, and this one was full of upcoming events - you are one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellen and thanks for reading my blog. I appreciate you! And yes, a super busy lady indeed.

      Delete
  2. I read your blog faithfully and watch all your videos!! I love your work. You inspire me to try new things in the scrapbooking/planner universe. I am really excited about your upcoming class. Can't wait to hear more about it!! I love the choice of red. Stay safe Annette and stay crafty... you're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sheree, and thank you! You are so kind and I appreciate you following along in my blog. The Summer class is going to be very fun. I hope to put together a YouTube video in the coming days with more details.

      Delete
  3. Hello. I am a new follower of yours on YouTube and Instagram after having found you while searching for videos about planners and general memory keeping - trying to find what I like to call my "planner peace." You are responsible (LOL) for my now rather large collection of ECD Planner Essentials dies and stamps - most notably your new collection. I look forward to your weekly videos. I am very excited about your upcoming Facebook class with ECD and hope that I will be lucky enough to get a kit and join you. I wish I could come to Illinois to attend your in-person class as I have been drawn to some of the new collections from 49 and Market (Katie Pertiet's selections). It would thrill me (and I am sure many of your followers) if you would consider an online version of that class. Sorry to be so long here. Thanks. Valerie in Bastrop, TX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Valerie. Wow! Thank you so much! I'm so happy you, too, are enjoying planner-making and that you like my new collection. (Spoiler: I'm working on my next release as we speak!)

      Delete
  4. Hi Annette, yes I'm still following your blog (as well as all the other channels). Always happy to see something here. It feels more tranquil than other social media, so I am happy there is still "slow" content without all the push advertisement and next suggestions. I call blogs quality content :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great way of looking at it. Thank you. It's hard to keep up with everything, but knowing people are still visiting here and consuming the content keeps me going. Thanks again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com