Filling A Traveler's Notebook with Vacation Photos - Where to Begin?

 

I've recently returned home from a trip to see Jamie in the Chicago area. Throughout this short vacation, I took many photos and gathered lots of memorabilia knowing I wanted to document this trip in a passport sized Traveler's Notebook (TN) from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I finally had some time this weekend to dig in, and instantly felt overwhelmed with everything spread out before me! Where to even begin?!

Once I got a plan figured out, I turned on the camera and created a video in hopes of helping others who may be struggling with where to begin. In the video below, I share 4 basic steps to getting organized and forming a plan so you can enjoy documenting your trip instead of feeling overwhelmed. I hope you find it helpful.



Comments

  1. What a poignant, beautifully stated, marvelous treasure you have created of those irreplaceable moments we spend with our adult children and other family, esp. if we don't see them as often as before. You have totally captured the love, affection, respect, and warmth you two share. Such delightful memories and a gorgeous album. Thank you for sharing (and yes, I'll stop now, because I'm tearing up as I write)... Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com