Week 10, 11 and 12 in my Weekly Planner

I didn't get behind, I promise! I've been keeping up just fine in my Weekly Series of memory keeping in my planner; I just forgot to post here to my blog. So today is a triple-whammy of Weeks 10, 11 and 12. I'll link all the videos at the end of this post for you to easily watch here in one place. 

Week 10 was very simple because I was sick that day and also because the photos really speak for themselves, so no need for a bunch of journaling. Spring has sprung here in Greenville and it's simply beautiful! To see the product links to everything I used here, simply watch the video on YouTube so you can click on the "read more" in the description box.

Week 11 was all about destashing my craft room, which is something I do every Spring. I spent the entire week going through all my supplies, packing up mystery boxes of Graphic 45 goodies, making piles to donate, and another pile to give to friends. My video shows you how I begin in the destash process, how to decide what to let go of, and how I rearrange the space in my craft room.


Week 12 is all about my recent trip to the Chicago area to visit Jamie (I just got back last night!) plus a look at how I gather materials for a more detailed documentation of my trip in a Traveler's Notebook. I'll be working on that in the next few weeks and will share a separate video once it's complete.

My new release is coming very soon! Els with Elizabeth Craft Designs will be showing everything in tomorrow's Facebook Live on their page at 2 p.m. EST, then I will do the FB Live on Wednesday. I can't wait to show you everything and share a fun demo I think you'll really like.

All video links are here, plus you can go directly to YouTube to view them and access the description details and product links. Thanks for popping in today!







Comments