Week 7 and Etsy Updates


Today I've got two videos to share! First up is a new tutorial in my Etsy shop for this sweet baby album using Graphic 45's "Little One" collection. I share a walk-through of this file folder album with some tips before you purchase. As I say in the video, this tutorial is a great one to use with ANY papers you have. I used pink file folders (also available in my Etsy shop) but you can find many many color options from Smead brand on Amazon here. Scroll on down this post for the video.



In that same video, I share another creation using an older ClubG45 tutorial I created in 2021 with Catch of the Day, but this time I've used Graphic 45's "Little Things" collection. (compare the two above) I explain how easy it is to grab the free project sheet off their website then purchase my SVG file in my Etsy Shop to cut the chipboard pieces. Many of the die-cut assortment packs are the same shapes, so it's easy to just swap out papers and embellishments. I explain all that in the video as well.


The second video is my Week 7 layout in my weekly scrapbook/planner series. In this video, I share my process of assembling the page, then discuss the issues some of you are having keeping up, coming up with things to document, and where to get inspiration and motivation. I hope you give it a watch and get the push you need. I, for one, am really enjoying my weekly pages, and don't find it to be a chore at all. All week, each week,  I'm looking, carrying my phone all the time, and taking photos of every little thing. On Sundays, usually, I sit down and compose my page and the video to go with it. Week 7 video is below as well.

I hope you're doing well and off to a great start to your week. I'll see you soon in the next video!



Comments

  1. Annette, thank you for sharing those few ideas of what to capture in our everyday life. I am elderly and not too mobile anymore. I take lots of photos of the weather (SNOW-stop!!!), the full moon, my meals, and I only do it for me.
    I think a lot of folks get caught up in the "professional look" that you and other team members put together to help motivate us and to share projects and products - because you love it, yet it is your job too. For me, I just print my photos on copy paper or even white cardstock and add them to a page in my planner, or a pocket. I get such a kick out of looking back at my "alone life" and seeing all the little adventures I notice - new dog, a new baby, the ballet of snowplows clearing the road, or a huge polar bear (piles of snow that truly did look like a hibernating bear).
    Oh the fun I have being as curious as a 5-year-old, and as contented as can be, noticing my own life through what I see, hear, taste, touch, and smell. Your roses reminded me of the scent of the yellow birthday roses my Joe brought me 41 years ago. It's like waking up and choosing to be happy, choosing to notice, choosing to care about me, and staving off old age and forgetfulness by keeping my senses active and my mind alert with curiosity and creativity.
    Well I say a huge thank you for responding to comments and questions and providing realistic resources and suggestions that we can fold into our own storytelling and memory keeping.
    You are one awesome and caring woman! And you are sincerely appreciated by me – Lorna S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorna, and thank you so much for your kind comments. I love your outlook on life! You are right-on with documenting your memories and daily happenings, but most importantly you're positive, upbeat attitude. I salute you! Thanks for starting my day off with a really good feeling in my heart. I appreciate you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com