Week 5 Video is all about Circles!


Welcome everyone and happy Monday to you. I've completed my Week 5 page in my scrapbook planner and you might find this video especially helpful. In previous weeks, I've prepared my photos and embellishments, color selection and layout all in advance, then started rolling the video. In Week 5, I decided to change it up and start from the very beginning and share those steps with you. Follow along as I share my process for selecting photos, cropping them for circle dies, deciding which to keep and which to discard, as well as choosing my colors and deciding on the page composition. You'll see that I try many different things before I get to that sweet spot and finally adhere things down. 


Here's a full view of the finished page. Working with circles isn't as hard as it looks, as you'll see in the video. The trick is using different sizes, coordinating mats, and placement so it doesn't look crazy. I hope you have a moment to check it out. As always, product links are in the video's description and when you use those ECD links, you earn 10% off your purchase and I get a tiny commission on the sale. Thanks in advance.




Comments

  1. I love the circle idea and really appreciate how you laid out your creative process. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com