I finished my 2021 Scrapbook Planner!

Hello all! Welcome back to my poor neglected blog. Lots of things in the works heading into the holiday season that I can't quite share yet, but I did manage to get some personal creative time in over the weekend and finally finished my 2021 scrapbook planner. (Yes, 2021) So I'm technically still behind, but as I explain in my new video, I already have my finished planner for 2022 (from the Rocky Mountain Retreat) so once I get another breather, I'll just print my photos and pop them in there.

Meanwhile, I am here today to share my final pages from the 2021 Christmas holidays. Above is my first holiday spread, now let's take a peek at some more of those pages...





I've used a bunch of new dies and the lovely Warm Wishes collection from Graphic 45 to create these, and the video I created takes you through all the details, including "crafting with me" as I make that final page with you. You can find that video over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs' blog today at this link, or on my YouTube channel, of course. Just click that cute button in the righthand column of this blog page and it'll take you straight to my channel.

You will find a link list of all the products I used in the video over on the ECD blog as well. Keep in mind, I get a small commission on the sale if you click on the linked products and make a purchase. So I thank you in advance for that.

Thanks for popping in today. Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. Hello Annette, i thought that i was late but you win!!! Lovely pages you made. I'm curious for your next ddbd. Oh and,.... groetjes uit Nederland. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com