Bloom Frame kits listed in my Etsy Shop!

 

You asked for it, I've got it! KITS! This pretty frame project is now listed in my Etsy Shop. It's a complete kit ready for you to assemble. All you need a few crafting tools and basic supplies. It's so fun and easy to put together, you'll want to make a bunch! 


Once you learn how to put together the frame, then you'll learn some flower shaping techniques as you work with Graphic 45's flower assortment shown here.


The dies I used to cut your pieces are from Elizabeth Craft Designs and are linked below. The papers for the frame with those lovely bees is from Graphic 45. The background piece is from 49 and Market. Everything's in the kit, including the matte pearl gems (gold) and the ornate metal photo corners (the whole pack!) and, of course, step-by-step easy-to-follow directions with photos for each step.


I've already sold half of the ones I listed yesterday so don't miss out. I ship the day you order so you will get it super quick. 

Here's a direct link to my Etsy Shop.













Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com