Exclusive Let It Bee Album Class



I can't seem to get enough of Graphic 45's new Let It Bee collection, can you? I've been invited to teach an exclusive online class for this fun mini album I've created. This is a whole different album than the little one I made a few months back. If you follow me on social media, you can find a speedy video walk-through of this one I posted recently. It's full of tags, journaling cards, flaps, tuck spots, envelopes, ephemera assortment and of course the pretty paper.

So how do you sign up? Go to the Alliance of Independent Retailers Facebook Page for the list of retailers from which you can purchase a kit. Then show up on the private Facebook Group for the class, April 14th at 7 p.m. EST. (You'll be sent an invite once you purchase a kit.) The class will take a few hours, and will also be saved if you can't sit through the whole thing. It's your choice if you want to follow along and assemble with me, or just watch and assemble later. Either way, it'll be a fun time because we can interact in the Facebook Live. 

I hope you join me and share in the fun! Let me know if you have any questions after visiting the A.I.R. Facebook page. 

Comments