Planner Page Basics with "Craft With Me" Video


It's time for some brand new planner pages for my 2021 Scrapbook Planner. I call it that because I have an actual Day Planner you may have seen before, plus a Nature Notebook planner in the works. I've had a lot of requests to do a "Craft With Me" for beginners (or anyone really) so they can see my process while making my planner pages, to learn more about what papers to use, and tips on how to use the dies. So I've created just that and am sharing it today on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog. I hope you take a moment to hop over there and check it out.

I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, but I have really beefed up my YouTube content these past couple months, so if you haven't visited my channel lately, I encourage you to do so. There's so much there to offer! Project ideas and inspiration, tutorials, craft room organization, DIY home decor, and more. I've updated my home page and created Playlists so it's super easy to navigate. You can find me HERE.

Thanks for popping in today! Have a good Wednesday!

Comments

  1. Awesome video. Thanks for sharing  I purchased today so I can get started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy, and thanks for watching. I hope you enjoy making some pages soon! (Warning: a bit addictive. LOL!)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com