Scrapbook layouts - remember those?


The Elizabeth Craft Designs team was challenged with the theme of "Scrapbook" this month and my mind immediately went to 12 x 12. I freaked out a little since I haven't created an official "scrapbook layout" in years. But after some clarification, I learned we could create whatever size we wanted. Naturally, I chose to create a layout in my ECD planner. Talk about speedy scrapbooking! 

This year, I will have THREE planners going at a time. My datebook planner for appointments and reminders, my memory-keeping planner for the year's events, and a special Nature Notebook planner which is what I'm sharing today. I used the Sidekick sized planner in Espresso and mixed both the Sidekick and Planner Essentials dies. This planner will be reserved for all those beautiful photos of our surroundings here in Greenville mostly, but I'll also be including any travel or hiking photos as well.

The ECD design team is sharing their "scrapbook" projects on their blog today, so I hope you take a moment to check them out here.

I'll provide the links to the products I used below. And, of course, a video will surely be coming down the road when I get a few more pages complete.


Comments