Holiday (Virtual) Workshop 2020!

 


Welcome back and happy Monday! If you are in my email contact list, you already know about my 14th Annual Holiday Workshop 2020. If not, I'm here to share all the information below. Things such as they are with my move to Greenville and with the pandemic, I am not hosting an actual class workshop this year, but instead have come up with an alternate idea. Here are all the details I sent out in my email below. (If you aren't in my email contact list and would like to be, simply send me a message to AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com and I'll add you. This is different than subscribing to my blog. Email contacts get advanced notifications of events and special offers.)


Living in an apartment in downtown Greenville, SC has limited my space (and time) for cutting a bunch of kits, however I can still offer my Holiday Workshop in a slightly different way and I'd love to know what you think about it. Here's my plan...please read carefully for all details.

I will offer 36 kits only. The kits will include:
12 x 12 Christmas Time Patterns & Solids pad - uncut
8 x 8 Christmas Time paper pad - uncut
Christmas Time Die-cut Assortment
Graphic 45 Regular Kraft Tags (4)
Red ribbon assortment pack
Black ribbon assortment pack
Little Birdie Crafts Renae Sangria 27 piece flower pack 
Kaisercraft kraft small tag pack (24)
Couture Creations Premium Adhesive Pearls, Glamorous Gold, 3MM
Couture Creations Cream Tall Cards & Envelopes (4) (4 1/4" x 8 3/8")
Colorbox Kraft Cards & Envelopes (8) 
Two pre-cut Cricut 3D projects and templates
Step-by-step directions with Cutting Guides (digital downloads will be e-mailed to you.)
Shipping Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box 
TOTAL COST including shipping will be $105.00

What will you be making?
8 Regular-sized cards (four have a gift card option)
4 Slimline cards
4 Large Tags
24 Small Tags
2  3D Gift/Treat Holders
With lots of leftovers for so much more!

I have listed 36 kits as a Preorder in my Etsy Shop  First come, first served. You will then be added to my private Facebook group Annette's Holiday Workshop 2020. I haven't finished designing everything you'll be making yet, so you'll just have to trust it's gonna be good! (LOL) You can get an idea of my past workshops by going to the following links:


What happens then?
This is the FUN part! I will ship the kits on November 4th, giving you plenty of time to pre-cut your papers. Then on Saturday, November 14th I will host Facebook Live classes throughout the day in our private Facebook group. For example: the morning Live will possibly be the 3D gift holders class, then we'll take a break and the next Live will be tag making, etc. There will potentially be five separate Lives and all will be saved in the group so you can watch them at your own leisure, or again and again. No stress on you to try and keep up. For Live viewers, there will be give-aways and we can all interact. You can choose to assemble along with me, or just watch and comment as I demo.

What if you don't get one of the 36 kits?
I will also list my Step-by-Step directions as a separate item in my Etsy Shop for $18.00 on November 4th. You would just have to purchase all your own supplies from my list above. (which you can do any time you like, to be ready.) At the time of that tutorial purchase I will invite you into the Facebook Group. You can still play along with us, comment and participate in the give-aways if you watch Live.

As time gets nearer, you will be kept informed in the private Facebook group of the Live schedule, ask any questions, and get to know the others in the group.

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. I'll post all the finished projects on my YouTube channel in the coming weeks.

Comments