Fabulous Fashion Forward by Graphic 45!

Fall is most definitely here and even though it's already Thanksgiving, you still have time for making some Fall/Thankful cards with the new and fabulous Graphic 45 Fashion Forward collection. Here's a speedy-style video of the two cards I created in less than 15 minutes each. Hop over to Graphic 45's blog to see details and to order YOUR Fashion Forward goodies.







AND, I couldn't resist creating a Monthly Journal with Fashion Forward as well, since it's a calendar collection. This will be a project tutorial I'll be listing in my Etsy shop starting December 10th, so be sure to click my Etsy link in the lower right of my blog page, "favorite" my shop and watch for that next month. Meanwhile, here's a peek and more photos plus details on the Graphic 45 blog Thanksgiving Day as well.


I am truly thankful to all of you who share in my joy of crafting, who take the time to comment, follow and enjoy the projects I so love creating. It means the world to me that I might be a bit of inspiration to you. Have a lovely Thanksgiving Day, my friends!




Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com