Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Master Detective Briefcase and Mini Tag Album


video

Graphic 45's new Spring releases are now in stores! This includes the fun "Master Detective" collection (think Sherlock Holmes meets Halloween) and fan-favorite "French Country" in the form of a Deluxe Collector's Edition. I thought I'd share a quick video of my first creation with Master Detective above. I'll be teaching this at Running With Scissors  Kent, Washington this August with my pal Maggi Harding who will also be teaching a fantastic layout class. (Click on my calendar tab above for info and links).



3 comments:

  1. This is so very cool. I love Halloween. Hope you do a kit using this G45 paper series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So Cool, especially the case.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net