New Safari Adventure Card Tutorial is Up! Plus some Florida fun to share.

You may recall from my social media posts in recent weeks that I've been making lots of great projects with Graphic 45's Safari Adventure collection. Starting today, I've posted a new tutorial in my Etsy shop. It's a four-card set tutorial for any gender, any occasion and any age.



You can find all the details for this tutorial in my Etsy shop. The tutorial shows how to make two 5" x 7" cards, one 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" card, and one 6" x 6" pop-up easel card. My tutorials come with step-by-step directions and clear photos of each step. Check it out when you get a moment.


I've been doing some fun projects in local Florida stores also...

At Violettes Scrapbook Store in Lakeland, we created this chunky Summer album with Voyage Beneath the Sea.


My teaching experience at Violettes is ALWAYS so awesome! What a fantastic store. This was a fun class to teach and such a great group of ladies. I can't wait to return with more Graphic 45 projects in 2017.


Love these gals!

Jamie was my helpful assistant at Violettes in July. I was happy to have some time with her before she left for college.


Two weekends ago, I taught two fun Graphic 45 classes at Scraporium in Lutz, Florida for the first time. Another wonderful and busy scrapbook store with all my favorite things! 


We created this Safari Adventure box with mini album inside...




and this Voyage Beneath the Sea ivory shadow box.


I met so many new friends and saw some familiar faces in these classes. 


I finally met my fellow Florida friend who I've known on social media for a long time, Sue Waters. 


This past Friday, I taught my Friday Follies monthly group how to make this passport sized Enchanted Forest mini album. 


This group of friends has been with me for several years. Some have come and gone, but most of these girls are the core group. We always have a great time every month! They keep me humble, and they keep me laughing. We're quite a crew, and our Follies title fits us to a T.


No doubt, I've been quite busy. And I LOVE every minute. Currently, I've got 8 classes on my books between now and the end of November. Stay tuned for details! Now I'm off to cut more paper...



Comments

  1. It was so good to finally get to meet you IRL! So many misses over the years! I love my Safari box and mini album. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun Annette..such smiling happy crafters there.What lucky ladies to be making art with you. Fab! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com