Perpetual Calendar with Time To Flourish

Good Tuesday morning to you. I hope your day is starting off nicely. I've been working like a crazy woman in my craft room for days and days finishing up projects for the Graphic 45 booth for CHA, having a great time. I can't wait to go to CHA and see their fabulous booth plus all the other amazing companies and new products. I'll be sharing on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter so be sure to follow me. My links are in the righthand column of my blog.

While I can't share anything new just yet for the show, I do have something fun I created along with a YouTube video tutorial over on the Graphic 45 blog today. It's my Perpetual Desktop Calendar using Graphic 45's Time To Flourish collection and their regular book box. Here's a peek at the project...


I call it "perpetual" because the date portion of the calendar is removable and replaceable year after year. All the remaining month's cards and dates are stored inside the book box.






I've supplied some PDFs of the 2015 littler calendar parts on their blog too. You can download them and print your own.




Thanks for checking in today. Now I'm back to the craft room for one last project for CHA. 


See you again this Saturday with the next Compendium of Curiosities III Challenge!

Comments

  1. Wow, this is incredible Annette! So many wonderful details and an amazing set up for a calendar! Fantastic! until next time, big new years hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette,
    This is such a neat project! I love that you are so creative and share your amazing projects with us! I wish you and the family a very happy and healthy new year!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Will you be in California? Sounds like fun! Have a safe journey and we'll look forward to your info from the West Coast. <3 Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing clever project and one that can be used!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com