Celebrate this Friday with some Card Making

Today is a great day to be inspired. Just check out the Graphic 45 blog  to see what I mean. Plenty of inspiration for beautiful cards using gorgeous G45 papers and embellishments, of course.

Romy and I share our Botanical Tea creations and Ginny shows us how to make a sweet baby card with Mother Goose. You've simply got to check them out.

Here's a look at my card. Be sure to hop over to the G45 and leave a comment so you can be eligible to win their fabulous prize giveaway! Thanks for stopping here today. Have a great weekend.



Comments

  1. Had to pop over and say that I love your card, Annette!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, pity you don't have a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love your layers and design. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com