March Kit of the Month (& February too)

Hello all! I hope you're having a happy day.

For those who are awaiting Organization Video Part 3, hang in there. It will probably be a few more weeks due to some hot jobs I'm working on now. But I promise, it's coming. I'm excited to share even more tips and tricks, so please stay tuned.

For now, I wanted to share my March Kit of the Month featuring Close To My Heart's new Ivy Lane collection of papers and complements. My Kit of the Month Club is $20 per month for four scrapbook pages like you see here. Two 2-page spreads. The kit includes an easy-to-follow cutting guide, photos and close-ups with tips for assembly and all the materials needed to create the pages. Club membership is for one year, starting any time you like. Shipping charges apply to out-of-towners. Contact me at AnnetteGreen@me.com for more info or with questions on getting started.


These pages are suited to so many themes from Mom, to birthday, to tea party, or friends. You name it. Customize your pages with your own titles and journaling. 


Here are a few close-ups…










Occasionally, there are enough scraps left over to make a bonus project. This month happens to be one of those times. You can use your scraps to create this fun and easy card...



By cutting apart the leftover stickers and then fussy cutting some flowers, you can make a so-so card really come to life especially when you ink-distress the edges and use foam tape to pop up certain elements. I added a dot of Liquid Glass here and there for added shine and dimension.




I realized I never posted my February Kit of the Month "Skylark" last month, so I'll share that now…







The cut-off for the February Kit of the Month is March 7th, so if you'd like to start with Skylark, just let me know. The Skylark kit includes the same instructional materials, plus the pretty chipboard complements and teal resin flowers.


Thanks for stopping in today. Hope your day is awesome!



Comments