French Country Student Memo Board

Hello everyone and happy Thursday! I'm featured on the Graphic 45 blog today sharing photos and details on this memo frame I made for my teenage daughter. There's a video there too, so be sure to hop over there and check it out, leave a comment so you can win a big prize pack, then come back here to let me know what you thought of it.


It's got all kinds of functional elements to it and is substantially sized at 18 x 18 inches.
It was really fun to make.




Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Comments

  1. I love it. but really I love everything that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette this is fabulous. I love it. Gorgeous papers too. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is projects like this that made me so excited you are on the G45 design team. I am in love with this paper group and you've made something just wonderful with it. What a great project!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com