Holiday Workshop Sneak Peek #1

My annual holiday workshop is coming, and I am creating in my studio every moment for the big day. The workshop is set for Sunday, December 4th from noon to 6:00 p.m. and each guest will create a slew of goodies for their holidays.

Check it out:  4 Large Gift Tags, 1 Altered Wine/Gift Bag, 4 Gift Card Holders, 20 Small Gift Tags, and 10 Holiday Cards with envelopes. All for $45. Everything is pre-cut and ready to stamp and assemble.

So, if you're in the area and would like to join us, please do! RSVP by November 15th with payment and your seat if officially reserved.

I'll be sharing sneak peeks of all the projects over the next several days. Today is the large gift tags.



These are 5 inches tall and would be perfect attached a special package, bottle of wine, or tucked into a handmade item. Be sure to click on the photo to get a closer view.





I used The Paper Studio's Ornamental Christmas Paper Pack (Hobby Lobby) along with Kraft cardstock for the base tags. Here's how simple they came together. Using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, I was able to cut six 5-inch tall tags per 12 x 12 sheet of paper. First I cut out the Kraft tags to serve as the bases. Then each sheet of the four different pattern papers you see here.

To maximize the use the paper, I made the cuts you see above and used some of the leftovers from the 12 x 12 sheets to make the smaller border strips (see above photo).

I used several Close To My Heart stamp sets with coordinating cuts from the Art Philosophy cartridge, Tim Holtz's Alterations Movers & Shapers Die (reindeer and 25), a Martha Stewart border punch, a Sizzix strip die (holly leaves), some flowers and leaves, plus miscellaneous ribbons and gems. These came together rather quickly and easily.

Stayed tuned for more in the next couple of days as I share sneak peeks of all the other projects in this fun holiday workshop.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Annette, I love these tags! They are beautiful. You constantly inspire me! I'd like to lift this for my upcoming Christmas card workshop if ok with you. I'd be using all CTMH papers though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you go right ahead. And thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com