New Products Feature - "'Sonoma'"

Happy Friday bloggers! Sonoma is the final paper pack I'm showcasing this week. Be sure to check out all the beautiful papers in this pack at the link. So lovely! I'm really excited about the embellishments that coordinate with this paper line and you'll see why.

Here's the two-page layout for my club in January. The design comes from the Magic book's "Disappearing Act" pattern on page 74. (click on image to zoom)


By now you may have guessed that I have just about trashed my Art Philosophy Cricut booklet with all the usage it's gotten this past week. And YES, I have gone through two cutting blades in the past two weeks alone. But what fun I'm having!




Here's a close-up view of the cluster in the upper left corner. So much going on here to talk about. The flourish cut is from the Art Philosophy cartridge, page 59 in the booklet, cut at 2 1/2 inches out of Bamboo card stock. The lettering is also from the cartridge cut at 1 1/2 inches. The scalloped oval is a combination of the new Mixed Shapes chipboard plus cuts from the cartridge (inner oval is 2 inches and outer one is the same, page 52 in the booklet).

The pretty resin flower and the teardrop hanging gem both come from our new Heirloom Assortment embellishment pack. (You'll see more of those in a second.) 




This cluster on the lower right page contains some accents from the new Olive Mini Medley accents. Small button brads, buttons, ribbon, ribbon slides, frames and tabs. The LIFE accent consists of another chipboard piece from the Mixed Shapes mentioned above and the striped paper was a Cricut cut that fits exactly over the chipboard (1 1/2 inches). I am loving this! So easy! No cutting around chipboard and sanding and all that. The word LIFE was cut from the cartridge at 1 inch.




Here's another look at the Heirloom Assortment resin flowers. These are adhesive backed too. So shiny and pretty, they almost look wet. I should mention that the stamp set I used on this page is called "Key Moments."  It's right up my alley with its vintage yet feminine feel.



Thanks again for stopping in today. I think I'll rest a bit now and kick it back in on Monday. Enjoy your weekend.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com