New Products Feature - "Dreamin'"

Today's new product feature is Close To My Heart's Dreamin' paper pack. So beautiful! You've got to check out the link to see all the pretty paper options in this pack.

The design I followed for today's scrapbook layout is from the Magic book's "Final Act" pattern on page 122. I love this page layout because of all the "white" space. (As I always say, be sure to click on the image to get a more detailed view.)





Let's take a closer look at the embellishments on this spread...



With the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, I was able to make quick work of creating flowers and leaves which I cut from the B&T (background & texture) paper in the pack. The two flowers you see here are from page 39 in the Art Philosophy booklet cut at 1 1/4 and 2 1/4 inches. The pretty Antique Copper "Forever" embellishment is from the new Harvest Charms accents which I have used throughout the layout, and the ribbons all come from the Colonial White Collection.




If you clicked on the link above for the Harvest Charms, you saw all the great pieces in this embellishment pack. This bird is one of my favorites!




Another new product is the Color Ready Cork Alphabet, self-sticking letters. As you can see in the linked image, these contain two sheets and are a plain cork color. I opted to rub Chocolate ink over the tops of my title for a cohesive look in this layout.




Here's another one of the Harvest Charms. I love how they are ready for ribbon with those ribbon-slide sides. Did I mention these are peel and stick? How easy is that?




This cluster contains another of the same flower cuts from before (2 inches, then stamped with our coordinating stamp set from the Art Philosophy bundle), the lacy flower is from page 51 in the booklet cut at 2 1/4 inches. All the leaves on the layout are cut from page 35 in the booklet at 2 1/2 inches each. I cut a total of four to accomplish the look I wanted. I love how the B&T paper looks like it has a shimmer to it. Close To My Heart's papers are absolutely top quality and every so beautiful.


Thanks for stopping by today. Stay tuned for tomorrow's product feature: "Wonderland."

Have a great day!



Comments

  1. Love, love, love this layout Annette! Thanks for showcasing the Harvest Charms, they are adorable, and I hadn't really noticed them before!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com