Create Album - You & Me kit



On Monday I posted the beginnings of a mini album I'm designing utilizing Close To My Heart's You & Me scrapbooking kit to show some alternative ideas of what you can do with this fabulous kit besides the four scrapbook pages.

As promised I am sharing the inside pages with you today. Be sure to check this past Monday's post for all the details on how you can get this beautiful kit. But hurry because it only last through the end of May!

So here we go... and be sure to click on each photo to get a better view of all the details. (Note: I added a few sheets of Kraft card stock for the interactive pockets and flaps.)


inside front cover and page 1




Close-up detail of the Irresistibles chipboard shapes in this kit.




Pages 2 & 3 include an additional pocket page made from Kraft card stock.




Using the wide Chocolate ribbon in the kit, I made a pull-out tag for additional journaling.




Pages 4 & 5 include this Kraft bracket die-cut (Sizzix: Bigz Top Note)




This serves as an interesting journaling flap so you have more room for photos on the actual page. There's another Irresistible chipboard piece on the page.




Pages 6 & 7 include this handmade envelope that opens from the side. I used a Spellbinders lacy circle for the flap. The two circles that hold the waxy flax are again resist chipboard covered with Smoothie ink.




A pull-out tag inside can be easily pulled out by the resist chipboard piece that I inked in Cocoa. 




Pages 8 & 9 include this file folder flap that I stamped with some rules and the fleur-de-lis from the You & Me stamp set included in the kit.  




So that I could sandwich that piece of ribbon between the layers, I added another die-cut file folder from pattern paper to the back of the Kraft file folder. 


Page 10 is the last page and I didn't do anything with the inside back cover... yet. I want to make some cards with the leftover supplies from the kit first, and if I have anything left maybe I'll go back and dress this up further. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com