Monday, August 30, 2010

That Was Then, This is Now


Back from Scrapper's Dream Vacation and it was once again FAB-U-LOUS! Had a great time with the girls. Got lots of scrapbooking done, had some great food, and tons of laughs.

We had to take our now traditional pile-on-the-bed photo. (See previous post) This current photo was taken right after a shot of vodka and I'd say we're pretty well behaved.

Why we needed a shot of vodka at 10 a.m. when all we're doing all weekend is scrapbooking is beyond me. But hey, I never turn down liquor.


I fibbed and told the girls I wouldn't post this photo, but we were not ourselves and I can't account for anything I promised. What on earth are we doing at this moment, you ask?

Let's just say,  "What happens at SDV, stays at SDV."

At one point during the weekend, we could submit a layout for a prize. The top pick won $50 credit to shop all the vendors at SDV. So I thought "what the heck" and put this two-page layout on the entry table and won!


This layout contains all kinds of NEW goodies from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book coming out in just a few days. Magnifique papers, the new Mix & Mingle Mini Album, new Blue & Green Sparkles, new Miracle Irresistibles Chipboard, and the new Unity stamp set. If you come to my Open House this Friday or Saturday, you'll see this sample board plus a ton of new stuff coming out this fall.

                              

And just so you don't think that all we did was drink vodka all weekend, here is a photo to prove that I actually did scrapbook. I am almost up to date currently with all my family scrapbooking, so here in the photo I am working on the September Kit of the Month "Olivia." It's a beautiful new paper pack that everyone is sure to love.

Stay tuned for the upcoming Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, officially starting Sept. 1st.




3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, glad you guys all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see vodka leaves you untrustworthy!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-M-G !!! I can't believe you posted that picture. But it was a FABulous weekend. I've been talking about it all week. Loved every moment. Can't wait for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net