I am cooking, as we speak, for the in-laws for the week.
Dijon Chicken Fettuccine
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated fettuccine, uncooked (the photo doesn't show fettuccine, but use fettuccine!)
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package fresh broccoli flowerets (4 cups)
- 1/3 cup fat-free honey Dijon dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (10.11-ounce) package cooked chicken breast (such as Perdue roasted chicken), skinned and shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut pasta in half before cooking. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Add broccoli to pasta during last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain well; place in a large bowl.
2. While pasta cooks, combine dressing and next 4 ingredients; stir well. Pour dressing mixture over pasta mixture. Add chicken, and toss gently. Sprinkle with pepper.
- 162 (13% from fat)
- 2.4g (sat 0.6g,mono 0.0g,poly 0.0g)