Graduation Variation



Since we're giving away the other graduation card and I need another one for my daughter who is finishing 6th grade this Friday, I thought rather than copy the older card, I'd give it an updated, girly twist. Same stamp set, but the paper is from You Rock (7112B) using the backside of the pattern papers which are mostly all purples.



Jamie's not a pink and purple kind of girl, so instead I worked in some black. She'll like that. The star paper is from Game On like the card from yesterday. The pattern for making this card is from our "Originals" book (9032) once again, on page 58 and it's called "Scalloped Money Holder." The printable template is on the handy CD they include in the back of the book. I printed is right onto the cardstock and cut it out. The scoring and cuts are all included on the template. Nothing could be simpler!


Comments