The April/May Constant Campaign for Close To My Heart is a beautiful kit that you will really love. The promotion starts on the 15th of April, next Thursday, but I thought I'd share my layouts with you and give you a sneak peek at what this kit contains. After all the photos and descriptions, keep scrolling down to see how you can qualify to get this gorgeous kit and view the list of all the kit contents.
This is the first two-page layout and I followed the kit instructions pretty closely, making small changes in the positioning of the embellishments.
I took these photos outside in the beautiful Florida sunshine, so there are some pretty hard shadows, but basically I wanted to show you the Flip-Flaps on this page. Flip Flaps are 4 x 6 photo protector flaps which have a peel and stick edge for hinging onto your layout for added photos. If I had taken more photos on Easter day, I could also put additional ones in the underside of the Flip Flap too, so that when you life the Flip Flap way up, you'd see not only the photo on the layout below it, but the photos on the inside of the Flip Flap. Make sense? (See promotion image along right edge of blog.)
Now here's layout number 2 in the kit. Again, I followed the kit fairly closely. Can you tell where the Flip Flap is on this layout?
Cool, right? The photo underneath features "The Guys" team playing Pictionary. (The Girls won, naturally.) It wasn't a fantastic shot, but I wanted to remember how much fun we had, so I wanted to make sure to include it. This is where those Flip Flaps are perfect. You could also do some hidden journaling under the Flip Flap if there was a personal message you wanted to document.
Now check this out. The chipboard that comes in this kit has a resist design on each piece. So you can take a finger dauber and some ink, and swirl it on there and it resists the ink in those places, making a very pretty design! The stickers in this kit tie in perfectly to the chipboard, and some stickers even fit directly over the chipboard as shown on the flower in the upper left in this photo. I love that! Don't you?
Here's how it looks close-up on the layout. So pretty!
So, here's what comes in the Miracle Kit and a number of options for qualifying to get it at a discount or even FREE:
• 2 Spring-inspired B&T Papers (one floral, one stripe)
• 5 sheets of Colonial White cardstock
• 1 sheet of Bamboo cardstock
• 1 Crystal Blue Circle B&T Die-Cut
• 1 Sweet Leaf Bracket B&T Die-Cut
• 1 6" x 12" sheet of My Stickease Assortment (stickers)
• 1 6" x 9" Irresistibles Chipboard Die-Cuts
• 1 Mini-Medley Colonial White Collection (embellishments)
• 12" Colonial White Waxy Flax
• 3 4 x 6 Flip Flaps Memory Protectors
• 2 Sponge wedges
• 1 Instruction Brochure (with photos & directions)
HOW TO GET THE MIRACLE KIT
1. Purchase the kit outright for $19.95 (CC1009) starting April 15
2. Place a minimum order of $40 and purchase the kit for only $10 (CC1009A) starting April 15
3. Place a minimum order of $60 and purchase the kit for only $5 (CC1009B) starting April 15
4. Sign up as a new Consultant with me between May 1 - 31 and receive the kit FREE
5. Host a Home Gathering between April 15 and May 31 with minimum sales of $300 and receive a kit FREE!
(Tax and shipping apply. Available for a limited time while supplies last.)