Happy Easter!


Tomorrow is technically Easter Sunday, but we'll be with my family all day so I thought I'd post some photos of my daughter Jamie and I decorating eggs this evening. A week or so ago, I thought of using Sharpie markers instead of the traditional food coloring for our eggs. Jamie really liked the idea, so we gave it a try. I also tried some of my new Copic markers to see if they worked, and they certainly did, but I have to say that the Sharpies were ideal for this. Bright and bold and quick drying. We still had to be a little careful when putting two contrasting colors next to one another so as not to bleed them together. It was very easy and super fun.

Have a Happy Easter!


Comments

  1. What a great idea! Sharpies can be used for just about anything. lol Your eggs turned out really cute. Can't decide if my favorite is the ladybug or the cherries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eggs ! The ladybug eggs looks like the mushroom character from Mario...so cute. I love the paisley egg. All of them are very artistic, creative, and beautiful. Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com