Design stages of my Halloween Mini Album







Currently, I'm designing a Halloween mini album I am offering as a workshop on October 11th. I am using Close To My Heart's new My Creations™ All Sorts Mini Album which measures 6 1/4 " x 7" and each chipboard page has a different edge. I'm using the Enchanted papers from last Autumn because I love them so much, plus a few sheets of the star paper from Game On. I'm also including some pewter accents such as Foundry Bookplates and CTMH's new Mini Medley Accents Collection. It's just in the design stage now, so I thought it might motivate me if I showed you my progress along the way. I have several pages yet to go, so here's a look at how I'm doing. I'd love to have your comments.

Comments

  1. Spooky!!!! I love your spider web on the cover...it rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat book. I haven't tried one of these yet. You may have inspired me to try my hand at one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first visit to your new blog...soooo excited you are doing this! I'm looking forward to lots of your awesome artwork and more insights to life! Love the mini-album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl, excited to watch your blog and learn more. Have you on my list to look at each day. Looking forward to the class on the mini-album. Talk with you soon. Di

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com