Midnight Tales File Folder Album Tutorial!


This post is for all you Halloween fans out there like me. Graphic 45 has steered clear of Halloween collections the past few years, but the requests have been so strong they finally designed one this year! It's called "Midnight Tales" and like all Graphic 45 collections, this one is FANtastic! 


I've created a file folder album. Believe it or not, it's the FIRST file folder album I've designed. I hesitate to call it a "mini" album since it's a pretty good size. It has a bit of a different twist than most of the file folder minis you may have seen. 


It is filled with pockets, magnetic flaps, cool tuck spots, and secret hiding places! As I designed it, I documented all the steps, measurements, and took photos so I could write YOU a tutorial.


You can purchase my 14 page tutorial in my Etsy shop NOW. It's only $18 for the PDF download and it's easy-to-follow and super fun to make. The best part is, you can use the tutorial over and over again with other Graphic 45 collections. (That's what I'm gonna do!)


There are so many spaces for photos of your favorite Halloween pics and loads of journaling spots to record your memories.


I made a quick walk-through video today so you can check it out even further. Enjoy!










Comments

  1. I love this, Annette. I especially like the size...it's a nice substantial album. I think I'll make it out of one of my MANY G45 packs just waiting to be used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Robin. I truly want to make more of the same album with several other collections. I hope you make one, and be sure to tag me on social media if you share it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com