Mason Jar Garden Journal with Video


Have you seen the new Mason Jar/Snow Globe special from Elizabeth Craft Designs yet? Well, I've had all kinds of fun this past week creating a junk journal with this new set! Today, I'm featured over on the ECD blog with this journal along with a process video from start to finish, which I've also embedded below.

I incorporated many different textures into this journal, which is something I absolutely LOVE about junk journals. There's paper, fabric (pictured above), canvas, watercolor, vellum, and kraft. 


I hope you take a moment to visit the ECD blog today to see more photos and close-ups, and also watch the video so you can see all the steps and enjoy the process with me.


As I say in the video, I am listing this completed and signed album in my Etsy Shop tomorrow morning, so don't miss out on that. These one-of-a-kind, signed pieces usually sell out pretty quickly.


Here's the video and the supply list below. Thanks for watching!






Comments