Tri-Fold TRIPLE Waterfall Album Tutorial

Do you LOVE the new Graphic 45 tri-fold folio waterfall album? If so, I've created a variation of that album featuring a TRIPLE waterfall and a thicker album. The video below shares a full tutorial on how to make your own including all paper measurements and steps. I've shown how you can use any paper collection you like, as I show one album with Mother Goose and the other with Elegance.

Don't have time to make your own? Well, the two albums featured in the video are going up in my Etsy Shop for sale this Sunday, June 20 at 10 a.m. EST. These would make great gifts! These handmade items always sell very fast, so be sure to log into to Etsy before 10 a.m. and keep hitting that refresh button if you're interested.


Comments

  1. Thank you for your generosity and sweet kindness. The albums are awesome and I can hardly wait to get started ♥️!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda, and thank you. I'm so happy you like the project and will be giving it a try. Have fun and please tag me on social media once you're done. I'd love to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the wonderful tutorial. You and Ginger are my favorite soul sisters. Thank you for sharing your fabulous talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Judy! Looking forward to seeing you at the retreat this year.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this awesome tutorial and detailed instructions! You are truly an inspiration and I just love how calmly and concisely you walk us through your projects!!! Craft on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carla. I'm delighted you enjoyed it! I'm glad to hear I come across as calm. LOL. But really, I am just having a good time sharing with all of you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com