Finally! My 2021 Planner in Progress


It's a new year, so that means a new 2021 Planner! I've featured over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today sharing a quick tutorial on how I created my planner dashboard page and January divider using their wonderful dies and stamps, so I hope you get a chance to check it out here

My planner this year will be created using Graphic 45's sweet "Woodland Friends" collection and Patterns & Solids. I'm working on the video tutorial for my entire planner now and will share soon on my YouTube channel and, of course, here on my blog. It's a little later than I had hoped (usually my planner is done in early December) but it's been a busy few months. It's coming, I promise!

In case you missed it, be sure to check out my previous post where I share how to print my planner pages I've created specifically for the ECD Planner. For just a few dollars in my Etsy shop, you can get the digital download of the weekly pages, the mini monthly calendars, and a holidays page.

I can't wait to finish my planner and share it with you! Thanks for popping in today. Below you'll find a list of products with links to buy your own. (Remember, I get a teeny-tiny commission if you buy using my links. Thank you in advance.)



Comments