Snow Globe Easel Shaker Card

 


Yay! The new Snow Globe and Holiday Elf dies are now available at Elizabeth Craft Designs, so I've got a fun easel shaker card to share with you today. The card is an A2 size (standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") with the traditional easel front.



To create the shaker, I simply die-cut the outline portion of the Snow Globe die from cardstock 10 times and layered them up. I die-cut one more from clear acetate, and then one more from my patterned paper. For the back, I die-cut the whole Snow Globe from patterned paper.


I filled the inside with sequins, stars, and white glitter. I used the new "Holiday Elf - Hers" die for my cute little elf girl and the Winter Accessories die to give her ear-muffs. It's so much fun to mix and match her accessories, just like playing with paper dolls.


After die-cutting the bells and snowflakes from the Snow Globe set, I added some Microfine Glitter for some added sparkle.  A little matching strands of twine tied into bows finishes it off sweetly.


The inside is fairly simple with more patterned paper and snowflakes.


The stamps are from some older Close To My Heart sets I go to every year. The stitched label shown is from the Planner Labels set.


Make sure you check out all the new holiday dies over at Elizabeth Craft Designs and don't forget, I get a tiny little commission if you click on the shop links below to make your purchases. Just a sweet little thanks for promoting this wonderful company. 

Thanks for stopping in!


Comments