Prize pack winner announced!


Hello again my crafty friends. Today is the day I announce my blog prize winner from our special Birthday Blog Hop last week for Ginger Ropp, aka "My Sisters Scrapper". Thank you all for helping us celebrate Ginger's special day. You sure showed a LOT of love!


By random number generator, after inputting the number of comments, my winner 

of the Fashion Forward prize pack is...


Congrats Francy, from Oklahoma!


Francy, please email me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can ship your prize pack off today.

Don't forget to also check in with Ginger, Kathy and Ginny on their blogs this week as they will also be announcing winners.

Here are their links again:

Ginger

Kathy

Ginny



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com