Greenville Residents Planner Post


Hi again, all. Just a quick post here today to let you know I've completed some more planner pages in my Greenville Planner using Elizabeth Craft Designs products. I've got a tutorial for these pages over on the ECD blog today if you want to check it out.


I share some ideas using stitching and the new Reminiscence cardstock collection (a new favorite of mine!) as well as using found items like a paper bag, brochure and some vellum to make some interesting and interactive pages and pockets.


The Elizabeth Craft Designs blog is still not allowing comments on their page, so feel free to come on back here and let me know what you think of the tutorial after you've visited them. I've listed the products I've used on their page as well as below. Thanks for stopping in!


Comments