Home Sweet Home Friendship Layout

Hello friends! Thanks for stopping by. And speaking of friends, I've got a scrapbook layout on the Graphic 45 blog today featuring the Home Sweet Home collection with photos of some of my dear friends, Ellen and Patty. More on them in a minute... Be sure to hop over there and check out more photos and close-ups and my complete supply list.


Here's my layout that was featured in the Graphic 45 booth at CHA this year.


I used the 12 x 12 papers and some of the card stock stickers from the Home Sweet Home collection. And those little oven mitts in the lower right corner were cut from a Cricut cartridge. There's plenty of fussy cuts and some machine stitching for a finishing touch. Perfect with this collection.


My friends Ellen and Patty were also my neighbors for quite some time. Since this photo, they have both moved away, sadly. I was hoping for this holiday cookie-making to be a yearly tradition. We had such a great day sharing each other's recipes, baking them together while enjoying a glass of wine. 


If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you can see our cute aprons. I ordered these from Cafe Press for the girls as an early holiday gift. They seemed to really like them. Now, even though we aren't together to bake during Christmas, I still pull out my apron when making my own holiday cookies. I'm so happy to have preserved the memory of this day because, like so many moments in life, they are fleeting and often forgotten unless we take the time to take a quick photo. Now I can look back and cherish what we had and that memory will last forever.


Here's to good friends!


Comments

  1. The layout is beautiful Annette - I just love those gorgeous papers! The aprons are very cute, such a shame your neighbours have moved away though... Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com