Graphic 45 Altered Matchbox with Couture

My craft room is torn apart, as I'm in the middle of reorganizing. (see my previous post) Progress is slow but steady. I'll keep you posted throughout the week and hope to have a final reveal of my organization process by the end of the week. Lots to do yet!

In the meantime, I'm happy to share a fun project I created using the beautiful Couture collection by Graphic 45. An altered 8 x 8 matchbook box transformed into a home decor piece. You may have seen this in my CHA recap photos, but today you'll get the full tutorial.

Here are a few photos of my creation. A full tutorial with all the measurements and steps can be found on the Graphic 45 blog today. Be sure to leave a comment when you get there and you could win some Couture and Sweet Sentiments goodies!









Thanks for stopping in. Have a great Monday!



Comments

  1. Dang!
    I love that matchbox!!!
    Great job!

    diane @ thoughts and shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Annette.this is so fantastic and hard to believe its a match box !!!. Beautiful papers and stunning decor pieces. Love it

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Yummy! I love this! All the intricate details and goodies in this 8x8 box is amazing. Love your special touches! Glad you could share this creative box...in the midst of your studio 'mess'! haha
    Thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious make, Annette... good luck with the craft organisation - looking forward to the reveal!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com