Ooh la la. Couture is here!

I couldn't help it. I just had to dig into my recent Graphic 45 Design Team box I received earlier this week. Can you blame me really? Check it out…

The box was filled with the two newest collections from Graphic 45: Couture and Sweet Sentiments. Plus a few extra goodies not in the photo.


While I know I should wait and plan my designs for CHA (Winter Craft & Hobby Association, January 2014) I just couldn't stand it and had to make SOMEthing, ANYthing with some of these beauties. I chose Couture today and can't wait to do something with Sweet Sentiments soon.


Just a quick card...

I'm telling you, if you can't see it here, the colors in this collection are absolutely delicious. Deep yet bright colors, and ever-so-fabulousl vintage imagery. Graphic 45 simply cannot go wrong.



The deep coral along with the ocean blue is such a striking combination. If you know your color wheel, you know these are opposing, complementary colors. Brilliant!



The cut-aparts in the papers serve as wonderful embellishments. 



And we can't forget the inside of the card. A few strips of paper on the left and a stamped sentiment finish it off nicely. Did you know this is a Graphic 45/Hampton Art stamp set and matching die, available from Sizzix?



I got this at my local Hobby Lobby and I've also seen it in Joann's. I absolutely love it!


Well, just a quick post for me today. Hope you're having a great Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by.


Comments

  1. Wow how lucky are you and such a lovely card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette- the card is absolutely gorgeous. I love all your details. So classy and girly and stunning at the same time. It is a beauty inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing as usual!!!! I did not know that there was also a matching die set! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my couture paper today and can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com