Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition

It's that time of year again. Graphic 45's Design Team Call. Those of you who follow me regularly know how much I ADORE Graphic 45 papers and products. For the first round audition, artists are encouraged to submit at least six projects on their blog. The deadline is tonight at 11:59 p.m. Talk about squeaking in at the last minute! The 30 first-round finalists will be announced Thursday, April 4th. Wish me luck!

Here goes...

Halloween Display using Happy Hauntings paper. Details here.


Place in Time 8 x 8 Easel Album Calendar. Details here.


Bonus project from Place in Time left-overs from calendar above. Details here.


Altered Frappuccino box using Nutcracker Sweet papers. Details here.


Graphic 45 Matchbox. Details here.


Olde Curiosity Shoppe. Altered Composition Book. Details here.


Bird Song display. Origami style. Details here.


French Country Altered Vintage Kitchen "cabinet." Details here.


Secret Garden Easter Wishes Card.


French Country mini album made with G45 Large Tag Album and French Country double-sided card stock die-cuts. Details here.


A few inside pages of the mini.


Secret Garden Happy Easter Card.


Okay, not Graphic 45, but one of my favorite pieces on canvas. Details here.


ABC Primer altered lunchbox and mini album that fits inside.


Tropical Travelogue altered dress form. 


Close-up of dress form project.


20th Anniversary album. Various G45 and other papers. Details here.


Inside view of anniversary album above.



And here are a handful of my (non Graphic 45) favorite projects over the years...

Altered gift box and mini album. Details here.


Altered cigar box on wheels. Details here.


Vintage shabby card.


Thanksgiving card.


One of a kind card.


Birthday card for Tim.


Okay, just a few more...

Creativity Wall Hanging.


Patchwork canvas.


Bracelet. Embossed grungeboard, lace and charms.


I could keep going, but I hope this represents my best work. Please let me know your thoughts and if you have any well-wishes, I would certainly appreciate them today. Leave a comment and I'll do a nice generous give-away of some fantastic goodies. Thanks so much!

Comments

  1. Absolutely inspired and stellar creations, Annette. The range of gorgeous makes shows the versatility of your creativity. I love your art, your attention to detail, and sense of design. I am always inspired when I visit. Best wishes in this endeavour. You would be a tremendous asset to the G45 team as you are to the eP team. I'm off to explore the details of these pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some truly amazing pieces , they showcase talent and gorgeous ideas and I wish you lots of luck! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK! though I doubt you will need it...they would be very lucky to have you as a DT member! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic collection of your work! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that doesn't get their attention, I don't know what will Annette! Best of luck to you, but I doubt you will need it! I love your artwork and consider myself lucky to be able to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing!!!! Good luck! They will be happy to have you as a designer!!!! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These projects are amazing, gorgoues and so much attention to detail. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Good luck! Your artwork is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing array of lovely creations, Annette! Your style is gorgeous! Sending you huge good luck wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Annette. Good luck and I have my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do wish you loads of luck! Glorious work... my goodness, your creativity, imagination and amazing technique and skill are here in such abundance... the Patchwork Canvas, the Creativity Wall Hanging, the Tropical Travelogue Dressform and the ABC Primer lunchbox - just a few of my personal highlights...

    Will keep my fingers firmly crossed for you, Annette!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my post, very sweet of you. Your work is outstanding and such a great variety. Good luck to you too on the audition and I agree it's a bit nerve racking. Hugs, lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. your work is amazing.. you are one talented lady... best of luck with the audition :) I entered too xx I am a new follower to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your projects are absolutely gorgeous! Best of luck to you!
    cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you! These creations are just breathtaking! You would be perfect for the job - Lots of love from Laura xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I'm so excited that you're trying out for the team! I hope you make it! Your projects are stunning so they simply have to add you to their talented group of designers! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sure you are at the top of their list! What a wonderful grouping of all your gorgeous work, Annette. Good luck with your application!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh you are so creative =) These are definitely some amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow wow wow! Fantastic work I can't imagine that anything could better this selection. I'm going to get those G45 paper pads out that I've been hoarding. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You do amazing work! Congrats on making the first 30!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such pretty work! I love the little kitchen cupboard. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Your work is amazing! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Neat stuff. Congrats for making it to the top 30!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an awesome wall hanging! Your work is admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh WOW! I love your clean straight forward approach to your work!! I loved that I could tell what each piece was, it's potential in my environment and several of your ideas are perfect for me . It's hard to please all of the people all of the time but your work is so neat, clean and beautiful! Great entries and best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Jaw dropping! Congrats on the top 30!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful work, Annette!! Congratulations on making the top 30!!! Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. huge congrats for making the top 30 Annette.. im still piching myself that I made it too... good luck with the next round xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. WoW!!!
    What a collection of awesomeness :-)
    Love all your creativity...good luck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations on making it to the final round! All of your creations are just beautiful!!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrratulations on making the final 30. Fabulously inspirational work!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations on making the DT! Your Creations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Comgrats, just discovered you,during the top 30, glad you're all the way through. look forward to getting to "know" you better :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just saw on the G45 blog that you made the team! HUGE CONGRATS to you!!! The recognition is well deserved - - your artwork is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Everything here is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com