Super easy DIY magnetic die stand


Have you ever found yourself crafting away on a project laying a few dies around on your table and they get mixed up, lost, or stuck under something? I have it happen all the time! So I decided to fix this problem once and for all. I looked online for some sort of magnetic stand to store my "working" dies that I could easily grab from and pop them back on to. Sure enough, they're out there, but WOW are they pricey.

So, I thought, why not make my own to suit my needs and how I craft? So I set to work, turned on the camera, and made a little tutorial. You will not believe how easy it is! I love how it turned out and started using it immediately after my video and just can't get over why I didn't make one sooner. It's fantastic!

Here's the short video if you'd like to check it out. Maybe you'll try it too? I hope so. And if you do, make sure to snap a photo and tag me on social media. I'd love to see!



Comments