New Planner Class - Monthly Dashboard Pages!


I hope you all had a happy holiday yesterday and are ready for the new year of 2024 soon. In the spirit of that, I am creating my dashboard pages for my 2024 memory keeping planner and I've designed a class so you can make them too!

If you don't know what a dashboard is, simply watch the brief promo video below. In this promo video, I'm sharing all the supplies you'll need, and some suggestions to help things go smoothly for you. Links are also included in the promo video description, so if you need those, please watch the promo video on YouTube rather than here. Some links earn you 10% off your entire order, other links earn me a small commission, so I appreciate it if you use those.

As for the actual Planner Dashboard Class...

I'm trying something a little different this time so here's how it's going to go.

I will post a homework file in my Etsy shop this Friday, December 29th. The cost will be $18. You can find my Etsy shop here. When you purchase this file, you get the class for FREE!

After making your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know your file is ready for download. In the download, you will receive a printable/viewable PDF file with all the cutting directions, supply list, and helpful tips for getting ready. Also in that document, you will be given a link to a private video on my YouTube channel. You will need to click that link in the digital PDF, otherwise just retype the link in your browser on your computer. 

In the assembly video, I will build the pages month by month, with prompted pauses so you can stop and start easily as you assemble. You can watch it as often as you like, rewind, fast forward, etc. I feel this will be more efficient than a Livestream which would take all day to complete a 12-page planner.

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime, after watching this little promo video:


Comments

  1. I have really enjoyed your instructional videos (and homework/prep) previously so am looking forward to this one too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful, Melanie! I hope you enjoy this one as well. It's beautiful paper to create with.

      Delete
  2. Didn’t mean that previous comment to be anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! So happy you like it! It was very fun to create.

      Delete
  4. Kendra here. I can't sign in but wanted to thank you for this great idea using a beautiful G45 collection!
    For anyone who needs a 7/8 inch punch I found you can use Tim Holtz thinlets die set, the set of five of each size circle. The smallest one is 7/8.
    Looking forward to this awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kendra, good to know. Thanks for passing that on. I hope you enjoy the project!

      Delete
  5. You are an inspiration and I am very excited for this class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I hope you enjoy the class.

      Delete
  6. Can’t wait for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandy! Thanks for purchasing. Hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  7. Waiting for tutorial........ lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love 💕 your projects/homework. Everything is so well put together, crash to follow and clear. Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com