Planner Printables and Decorating our Pages

Hello again my creative friends. It's time again for planner making and I've got the goods for you! I've listed my 2023 printable planner pages, mini calendars, months at a glance and NEW this year: planner pages in both the full-size planner and the Sidekick. Everything is in my Etsy shop. As always, I've created a video to help you through the printing of those digital downloads, plus how to trim and punch them to successfully fit in your Elizabeth Craft Designs planner. Here's the first video below:



Once you've got your planner pages ready, it's times to decorate them! I've created a video from start to finish of my planner and how I decorated it. As you'll see at the beginning of the video, I used the Sidekick planner this year (in the new Vintage Black, linked below) as well as Graphic 45's new "Little Things" collection. Check with your local or online scrapbook retailer because they should have it in stock now! I hope you find the video helpful and enjoy the assembly process.  

Please note: As an affiliate I receive a small commission on the sale of items you purchase with my links. Thank you in advance.

Comments

  1. GOR-JUSS!!!! I'm going away for a crafty weekend, so I'll be back on Monday to order the Sidekick-size planner daily pages and calendar. I've pre-ordered Little Things so I'll soon be good to go. THANK YOU again for such an amazing project... hoping that 2023 is a bit calmer.... we could all use a break, right?! Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, thank you so much! So happy you like it. Crafty weekend? Sounds fabulous! I hope you enjoy making your planner when you return. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Love your creativity. I used the larger planner for my 2022 planner but you are making me think about getting the sidekick for 2023. Love love love your sharing. Will be purchasing your 2023 planner calendars soon. THank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't think I'd have enough room in the Sidekick until I made this one and now I'm happy that it will be perfect! The smaller size will also make it much more on-the-go now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com