Garden-themed Album using Planner Dies

(This is a re-post due to some technical issues with Blogger) 


I hope this finds you doing well. If you're looking for some feminine inspiration today and a quick and easy mini album tutorial, you've come to the right place. Today I'm sharing my garden-themed mini album made with Planner Essentials dies. As you'll see in the video tutorial, the planner dies are very versatile and aren't just for planners but can be incorporated into cards or mini albums. this little album came together so quickly and easily, I already want to make more with all sorts of different themes and papers.

Here's a peek at the pages and the video tutorial below along with the supply list. Hope you enjoy!






  

Comments

  1. I’ve made 2 of these now. One with Graphic 45’s Nature’s Notebook/Sketchbook and the other with G45’s new Charmed. This is really a lot of fun! And now I’m thinking Christmas!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas. We definitely share a style!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com