Crafting Cruise Projects - two spots open!

Hello again all. Hope you had a lovely weekend. I'm all packed and ready for our Rocky Mountain Creative Retreat this weekend and will be sure to post photos and videos on all my social media as much as possible. I'm super excited to be teaching along with Els Van de Burgt with Elizabeth Craft Designs this year!

On the heels of the retreat is my crafting cruise in August with Crafter's Therapy Cruises on Royal Caribbean's Marine of the Seas sailing to the Southern Caribbean. We were previously sold out, but we've recently had two openings become available! So grab a friend and join me, won't you? You can find all the details here.

I will be using Graphic 45 papers for most of the classes (there will be three total classes) and of course mixing in products from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Here's a little peek at what we'll be making on our sea days...

Tool Organizer with Graphic 45's "Let It Bee" papers


Summer/Cruise Traveler's Notebook featuring products from Elizabeth Craft Designs




Mini Album Envelope Folio with Graphic 45's "Cottage Life" collection




It's sure to be a lot of fun crafting during our sea days while also enjoying a fabulous 7-day cruise! Click that link above if you're interested in the last two spots, then contact Donna Fortuna (her contact info is at the bottom of that post). I would love to have you join me! 

Comments