How to Assemble the Iris Shutter


Have you seen the oh-so-impressive Iris Shutter die in action? This complex looking die is simpler than you think once you've seen the assembly steps broken down into easy-to-follow directions which is what I have for you today in the video below. In the video, I share some different samples I've created with this die, then I make a card to show you how it all comes together. Follow along and let me know what you think! Thanks for popping in today. Enjoy your Easter weekend.




 

Comments

  1. Thank you for showing us how to use Iris dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous video... thank you for a patient and thorough delivery (even with your smoky-barroom voice!). :) I'll "see" you back at 7pm for Let It Bee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com