Assembly of the Slider Pockets


Sometimes we purchase dies with interactive elements (which is cool!) with lots of pieces (not always cool) and therefore we're timid about using them. I tend to shy away from those that require me to "think" and try to figure them out, but I really wanted to try the Slider Pocket die set and see if once I got the hang of it, would I like it? The answer is YES!

Today I'm featured over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog with a few Summer pages plus a video on how to assemble the Slider Pocket die, shown above. I share some tips about the assembly like how to reinforce the pull tab and also how to make it work on the right side as opposed to the left. If you watch the video, pay close attention to a note I insert into the screen at one point, because it encourages you to add adhesive where I forgot to before putting the page together.


Here's a peek at the rest of the pages. You can find all the products I've used in the links below and don't forget to hop over to the ECD blog here to watch the video.







Comments